Our IT Diploma program is a unique, comprehensive program covering aspects of information technology for students looking for future professions in the high tech sector. Enrolled students will gain in-depth and hands-on knowledge regarding software development. Applicants for admission must have completed high school Grade 12 graduation with a minimum grade of C in English 12 (or equivalent). Our program does not require students to have any prior knowledge in the IT field.
Students will be able to learn a large variety of computer and technology skills:
- Computer proficiency and basics of network and operating systems
- Knowledge of computer architecture surrounding the functionality and make-up of computer systems
- System analysis and design concepts
- Programming languages including C and C++
- Important knowledge in Computers and Law, an often untouched topic in other IT programs
12 week of work experience component utilizing all topics learned in the classroom